Oily hair can pose a big aesthetic problem if it is not treated properly since the hair looks greasy and dirty despite washing it frequently. In addition, it can produce dandruff and a great itching, reason why it is very uncomfortable.
Thus, it is 100% recommended to balance the levels of sebum secretion by the sebaceous glands of the scalp with products such as VICHY DERCOS Oily Dandruff Shampoo Spirits: very effective against excess sebum and dandruff, buyers say it is fantastic since it eliminates Itching, dandruff, and excess sebum.
It seems, but it is not the same. That is why not all antidandruff shampoos are used to treat seborrheic dermatitis. Therefore, if you suffer from this condition, it is best to buy shampoo for seborrheic dermatitis. In this selection, we propose you three of the best ones that are currently on the market.
Before starting to compare them, it is important to learn to identify seborrheic dermatitis. It is a type of eczema that affects approximately 5% of the population. It is caused by the same factors as dandruff, that is, by a microbe called Malassezia globosa that all people have. This breaks down the natural fat of the scalp, known as sebum, and transforms it into oleic acid.
Well, there are people to whom this acid irritates the scalp. As a result, cells are deposited and accumulated in the scalp. Unlike dandruff, the scales of seborrheic dermatitis are larger, yellow and oily.
To treat seborrheic dermatitis you can start by regularly using an anti-dandruff shampoo to see if the symptoms subside. If not, it is advisable to use a specific shampoo for seborrheic dermatitis. These products have more powerful ingredients, such as selenium sulfide, effective to eliminate desquamation.
Also, coal tar helps reduce the reproduction of skin cells and to eliminate bacteria. Also, antifungals, such as ketoconazole, cannot be absent in shampoos for seborrheic dermatitis.
Top 10 Shampoo For Greasy Hair
What causes fatty hair?
It is worth taking into account what are the symptoms of oily hair.
- Inheritance: There are many people who have excess sebum in their hair because of hereditary factors.
- Hormones: In the case of women, certain periods such as pregnancy or menopause can lead to excessive production of sebum on the scalp.
- Stress: Stress is another major cause of oily hair. Therefore, in addition to using the right products for your treatment, it is also important to keep the pace of life as calm as possible.
It limits considerably the migration of sebum by the hair fiber and cares for the scalp. Those who have tried it indicate that they have exceeded their expectations; they notice the hair loose and with a lot of volumes, without caking.
There are even people who point out that it is the best shampoo of this type they have ever tried.
Mid-range, it is an effective treatment with saw palmetto, serrulata and zinc PCA. Buyers seem to be thrilled with this grease shampoo because they give it a five-star rating over five. They comment that it is very effective: it leaves the hair quite clean and with some volume.
What is good for the oily scalp?
If you have oily hair and you wonder what you can do to take care of it and decrease the production of sebaceous glands, there are a number of points that are sure to help you.
- First of all, in relation to the frequency of washing, the ideal thing is to wash your hair every other day. By washing it every day you will only get to mistreat it and, if you take it longer, your hair will look greasy. Therefore, that is the optimum frequency.
- Second, you can make use of talcum powder; This product absorbs fat wonderfully. Simply sprinkle a little talcum powder on the root and comb until the residue is removed for a few minutes.
- Third, when it comes to washing the hair, it is best to do it with warm water; at the end, you can apply a jet of cold water to improve the brightness and also close the pores. You should know that hot water significantly increases the production of fat.
- And in fourth place, it is essential to wash the hair with anti-grease shampoos.
A shampoo like the BC Bonacure – Scalp therapy – Anti-fat shampoo, both for men and women, effectively removes excess fat and residues.
According to the opinions of the buyers, it is an excellent option to take into account; They comment that the hair is much cleaner and without so much fat, with a very pleasant sensation on the scalp.
Symptoms of oily hair
The scalp of all people has glands that produce sebum, which protects the hair while keeping it healthy.
The problem comes when these sebaceous glands produce more amount of fat than they should, thus giving the hair a greasy and matted appearance, without shine.
There are a number of symptoms that occur in virtually 100% of people who have oily hair.
- On the one hand, excess sebum production makes the hair heavy and weak, complicated to handle.
- On the other hand, the appearance of dandruff is very common due to the fact that accumulates on the scalp.
- In addition, the itching of the scalp is very common, which is characterized by being constant and intense.
- And finally, the greasy hair is gradually thinning and becoming weaker because the excess of sebum in the hair follicle disturbs the circulation of the blood.
If you have oily hair, the best way to say goodbye to excess sebum on the scalp is to take care of it with the appropriate products, such as Oily Hair Shampoo. A shampoo with active ingredients of argan oil, aloe vera and B vitamins; It has anti-sebum, anti-itch, and anti-peeling properties.
Buyers say it’s a great product: after testing it, the hair stays clean for two or three days and dandruff disappears. An anti-grease shampoo with which buyers are delighted; the overall rating is 4.3 stars out of a total of 5. They comment that when you rinse it you notice a feeling of deep cleanliness and hard hair clean several days; hair fat decreases noticeably.